“Just a few days into this new miracle routine, and I can honestly say I’m Shocked by the changes I’m seeing. I couldn’t believe it really works! My co-workers and friends are all asking me how I did it. My husband says I remind him of the woman he married 20 years ago! I was jaw-dropped it was so easy – learn about the combination here:
This Bizarre Combination Left Me (And Everyone Else) Speechless
We Never Expected this combination to be so effective. Do this at bedtime:
It is important to make changes to your daily skincare routine to accommodate the rising temperatures, increasing humidity, sun exposure, and use of air conditioning. Your skin is bound to fluctuate in both behavior and texture in response to these externalities; products you once relied upon during the colder months are no longer adequate, and thus should be switched to adapt to different conditions.
Generally speaking, skin tends to become oilier than usual – it is advised to switch to lighter formulas and opt for SPF protection. Before trying new products, however, consider consulting a dermatologist or skincare specialist, and always keep in mind your own skin type.
- Cleanse. Try our most popular cleanser, the Enzyme Cleansing Gel, best recommended for combination/oily to oily skin types. It removes makeup, oil, and pore-clogging dirt while Papaya and Grapefruit extracts refresh and rejuvenate the skin.
- Tone. The skin often produces excess oil and sebum in response to rising heat and humidity. Thus, toners are essential in removing any residual dirt, oil, and makeup as the final step in thoroughly cleansing the skin. Our Cucumber Cleansing Lotion, recommended for combination/oily skin, is the ideal astringent that calms, refreshes, and purifies the skin. For acne-prone skin, or skin that tends to breakout as a reaction to warmer weather, try our Special Cucumber Lotion. The sulfur-based solution disinfects the skin, while 4% alcohol helps dry excess oil, treat existing blemishes and prevent future breakouts.
- Hydrate the eye area. Again, overexposure can thin the delicate skin around the eye. Your usual eye cream may feel too heavy during summer months, so opt instead for a lighter formula such as ourCeramide Eye Gel. This lightweight gel hydrates, smoothes fine lines, and cools with AHA, Ceramides, Rose Hips Oil, and herbal extracts. Keep the jar in the refrigerator for an extra cooling effect.
- Moisturize. A moisturizer with SPF protection like our Oil-Free Moisturizer SPF 30 is ideal for daily use. For dryer skin that needs an extra boost, add a few drops of our Herbal Hydrating Serum on top of your moisturizer (combination/oily skin types can use this serum on its own both day and night). For very oily skin, switch to our Control Moisturizer for Oily Skin that helps protect, moisturize and soothe. And if your night cream feels too rich for the summer months, replace it with our Oil-Free Moisturizer or Herbal Hydrating Serum (again, depending on your skin type).
- Use a mask. Dry skin should use a mask 1-2 times a week, and oilier skin types should apply one 2-3 times a week. Apply and let sit for 15-20 minutes for thoroughly cleansing and following with a toner. Our strongest and most effective mask in drying oil and absorbing dirt and debris to help minimize pores is the Cucumber Tonic Mask, recommended for combination/oily types. For extra oil control and pore purification is required, use our Special Mask for Oily Skin. For a gentler option, choose theOrange Tonic Mask to exfoliate, cleanse, and refine skin.
- Exfoliate. The Kiwi Face Scrub is made with kiwi seeds and seaweed bits to reveal softer, smoother skin. Gently massage in circular motions, let it sit for 2-3 minutes, then massage again. Cleanse thoroughly with warm water.
Be sure to keep your lips moisturized as well. Apply our Lip Wax SPF 15 whenever needed to both soften and shield from the harshness of sun and strong air conditioning. For added protection, try our Eye and Lip Sunscreen SPF 15. This dual purpose cream prevents damage and wrinkles with antioxidant emollients, protecting both the delicate eye and lip area from both UVA and UVB rays.
Add our Facial Spray with Aloe, Herbs, and Rosewater to your summer skincare regimen. Keep your bottle in your refrigerator for an extra cooling and energizing spritz to re-hydrate and refresh your skin while outdoors, throughout the day, or to set makeup.
Summer Skin Care Tips for your Body